Monday, June 13, 2011

A Fresh Start

So I am reacquisitioning my old blog to be a full on art blog. I decided to keep a lot of the old posts because, well, they are interesting. Feel free to rifle through them, and you can hopefully expect more of the same.

You see, I feel like a lot of the content I have been making lately has been lost to the winds in various locations, and that perhaps it might be better to consolidate my efforts in one place. I am currently working on making a new and improved spiffy shiny website, so there is that to look forward to. I need to borrow a camera and do a lot of proper documentation of the masses of work that have built up in my apartment, and of course nail out some graphics and all those other lovely technicalities. But the drive is there. And that's what matters, right?

Anyway, this blog is now the intended companion piece for that site. I make a lot of art, and perhaps not all of it needs to be on a clean structured, look-at-me-I-am-oh-so-fancy portfolio site. The rest of it will probably sink into the archives here, but at least will be accessible for those curious enough to go digging.

And let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment