Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Some Notes

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I updated my website some just now, the changes will occur... when they occur. It's a dubious science. I found a bunch of lost documentation, so some of it is older (I did not put up very much of my older stuff, a lot of it would best stay lost). I did put up some of my newer work from the Anamnesis show. In case you forgot, the link to my site is on the side panel, though I have no idea who could have gotten here without going there first.

There is much more to come... I just don't feel like getting to it this morning.

There will be even more in the next month, as I have been working dutifully to finish up a photoshoot by this weekend. I have constructed a dilapidated Victorian set in the middle of my living room, and I am excited to have my model in soon so we can get down to business. And not even in the dirty way. Though I might very well need lube.

No comments:

Post a Comment