Tuesday, October 1, 2013

International Street Photographer


So for the past few months I have been working as a writer for International Street Photographer Magazine, which is headquartered right in St. Petersburg. It's a very exciting project, and I am incredibly happy to be involved with it. Its creator, Billy Joe Hoyle, is endeavoring to make it the "National Geographic of Street Photography".

The magazine is brand new, and just released its first issue last month (featuring three of my articles). We plan to have bi-monthly releases, and are currently in gear for our November release, which will coincide with the Miami Street Photography Festival. We plan to have writers out there at the event, and, schedule granted, I hope to be one of them.

You can check out one of my articles on ISP's website or order a copy and read all of them.

So check out our work and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment