Monday, June 13, 2011

via Jack Crossing and a little help from TinEye.

I've always sort of loved this dude, even if he is super popular on the internets.

I can't remember if I posted about Junk Culture before. It's pretty great, though.

Victoria Reynolds sure knows how to handle meat. Check out the other artists at the gallery, too.

Recently Pale Horse Gallery in St. Pete had a pretty big reception I am sorely sad I missed. It featured live painting by local artists Bask and Allen Hampton. I really like the work that Hampton creates using his own blood.

I found this wonderful woman through Bask's site. She makes me want to give up on art, truly.

I can't give up too quick though, because I really want to check out some of the Florida Hackerspaces.

Whelp, that's all for now, kids, see you next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment