Thursday, October 18, 2012

Poems

These images  are largely unplanned. I had taken a walk, in a sort of halfway delirious state, some days before these shots were taken. I went down to the marina with my boyfriend (a place of personal significance to me, though that is irrelevant to this shoot) and I recall being struck by certain images as I went, sort of congealing into my thoughts. I later took it upon myself to retrace my steps and see if I could summon up these spaces again. 

In the grand scheme of things, I think about these images in the sense of poetry - as invoking a mood or head space, visually immersive - which will hopefully, when viewed which my larger scope of images, create a sort of unified presence, each part informing the whole.
Fingers crossed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment